Your Trusted Wills and Estate Lawyers in Sydney
You know you need to do it. But planning for your incapacity or death is emotionally challenging and you can easily put it off. Our Estate First Lawyers Sydney team know this and can make the process easy and timely for you. Our clients tell us that once they completed their estate plan with us, they felt a great weight was lifted off their shoulders and they now have the peace of mind in knowing that they have a proper plan in place for their loved ones in the event of their death or incapacity.
We can help you with all of the advice, strategies and documents surrounding your estate plan. We take the time to listen to you and understand your situation, so that we can craft a tailored plan to suit your needs (and protect your loved ones). You can rest assured that in the hands of our wills and estates lawyers in Sydney, that your loved ones will be looked after at that difficult time, as well as ensuring that your assets are safeguarded from erosion through estate litigation, unwanted beneficiaries or unnecessary taxation.
How Can We Help?
Our experienced Wills and estates lawyers in Sydney can offer professional and timely guidance on your following estate planning needs:
- Preparing your Will (including testamentary trusts if required);
- Guidance on Asset Protection Strategies, tax planning, and avoiding possible conflict or disputes between beneficiaries;
- Preparing documents relating to your incapacity (including Enduring Powers of Attorney and Enduring Guardian);
- Preparing documents to deal with legal entities (including family trusts or SMSFs on death or incapacity); and
- Providing guidance for households who have special needs children (for instance drafting Wills that help to secure their continued financial safety and care through a protective trust, or making a Will for someone with a disability through a special disability trust).
Estate First® are dedicated to providing practical, thorough and easy to understand advice. Contact us today on 1300 132 567 or submit an enquiry online for a fixed fee initial consultation about your Wills and estate matters in Sydney.
The Estate First Difference
Estate First Lawyers are experienced, friendly, and prompt Will lawyers in Sydney. Our firm solely practices in the areas of estate planning and estate administration, giving us unparalleled focus in providing you with the best service possible in this area of law.
Our award-winning team of solicitors offer many decades of estate planning and estate administration experience with affordable, fixed-fee prices, meaning you know with certainty how much the service will cost at our first meeting. We pride ourselves in offering you a timely service with most estate plans being completed within weeks or quicker (if urgent) and not months, so you can have that peace of mind sooner. These differentiators have meant that we consistently score very highly in our customer feedback surveys and continually receive glowing testimonials.
Talk to Us Today
Please complete the form below. Alternatively, you can call us on 1300 132 567.
- Asset Protection
- Blended Family Solutions
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Estate Claims Advice
- Estate Planning for Superannuation
- Family Trusts, Companies & SMSFs
- Health Directives
- Inheritance Agreements
- Protective Trusts in Wills
- Special Disability Trusts
- Tax Strategies
- Testamentary Trust Wills
- Wills (from simple to Complex)
Our unique ‘4 easy steps’ makes the process easy
Expert Estate Planning with Fixed Fees
Meet With Your Lawyer
Whether we meet virtually or face to face, we will listen, answer your questions, craft your estate plan and provide you with a fixed fee quote.
We’ll Keep You Updated
You will receive draft documents to review. You can discuss your plan with us at any time you want.
Final Document Meeting
We will go through all of your final documents together to ensure the plan is exactly what you want.
"I can’t tell you the relief it gave both of us to have Estate First prepare our complex Estate Plan (Blended Family, Will, Testamentary Trusts, EPOA’s, Advanced health Directive & Legal Guardianship) in place and in our hands all finalised. I can’t tell you how reassuring this was at an incredibly emotional time."