Our experienced Melbourne estate planning lawyers can help provide you with the expert advice and recommendations on all aspects of your estate planning needs, from simple to complex. Our Wills & estate planning team will work closely with your financial advisor and accountant to ensure all aspects of your Will and estate plan have been thought through, including tax effective strategies.
In addition, we will provide you with practical, plain-English advice to address your particular circumstances, concerns, and understand what means the most to you. Protect your loved ones and those you leave behind, take care of the people you value the most – Estate First® Lawyers are here to help.
Contact us today on 1300 132 567 or submit an enquiry online for a fixed fee initial consultation about your Wills and estate matters in Melbourne.
Estate First® Lawyers takes pride in our cost-effective and practical legal advice for all types of Wills and estate matters, from simple queries about wills to complex estate planning requirements. The specialised Wills and estate Melbourne lawyers at Estate First® Lawyers are here to help.
How Can Estate First® Wills Lawyers Help?
At Estate First® Lawyers, we can offer professional guidance on an extensive array of topics regarding Wills and estates, with regards to Victorian legislation.
Our specialist Wills and estate lawyers servicing Melbourne, have many years of experience in the field, and can support you with:
- Creating a Will – including guidance on tax planning and avoiding possible conflict or disputes between beneficiaries;
- Preparing Enduring Powers of Attorney documents applicable to your specific circumstances;
- Estate Planning, Asset Protection, and the establishment of Testamentary Trusts and other trusts for the protection of your benefactors;
- Preparing documents to deal with legal entities such as SMSFs and family trusts on death or incapacity;
- Providing guidance for households who have special needs children, for instance drafting Wills that help to secure their continued financial safety and care through a protective trust, or making a Will for someone with a disability through a special disability trust; and
- The Administration of the estate of a deceased individual and application for a grant of probate or letters of administration.
Estate First® Wills and estate lawyers are dedicated to providing practical, thorough and easy to understand advice, to guide you to an effective will, giving maximum benefits and protection to your loved ones. Contact us today on 1300 132 567 or submit an enquiry online for a fixed fee initial consultation about your Wills and estate matters in Melbourne.